Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New new floor

Jaffaman want to show you my new new floors,


No more old old floors!!

(11-27-09)

Mummy said we put new colours in coz old old floor got lots scratchies from Jaffaman and my Sunshade,


(Sunshade: He's LYING! Even tho those old red/yellow/blue/green floor mats did have a lot of scratch marks on them, that was NOT the reason why we got these new pink/blue floor mats. The reason was because.......

HIS butt hole lost control and EXPLODED EVERYWHERE(while I was sleeping too)!!!!

So mum decided to throw all the mats that was touched by the STINKY explosion out. Then she couldn't find anymore of those original mats anywhere, so she decided to get rid of them all and replace with the new pink/blue ones.)

(mum: it was my fault... I heard Jaffa whine off and on, but decided to finish my movie before going to see what was going on. Boy did he teach me a lesson!)


My Sunshade said Jaffaman stay stay on blue floor ONLY, so me no no get pink pink floor dirty. But there's more pink pink than blue blue........


My Sunshade no no like the new floor, it make loud loud sound when we walk,


(Sunshade: these mats are a bit thicker and softer, and I can feel my SuperPAWS sink in when I walk on them. Not to mention, the noise - almost like the noise a squeegee makes.

NOT very pleased!)


Brave brave Jaffaman no no care! (Sunshade: that's your problem, you don't care about anything!!!!!!!!)


Me still play play with Mr. Sharkie,


Mr. Sharkie love love Jaffaman, see see,


Poor poor Sunshade, no no like new floor, so she stay on bed bed all the time....

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh no! We're sorry your butt spoded, Jaffa, but we really like the new pink and blue floor mats! How are you gonna walk if you have to stay on just the blue? We hope Sunshade learns to love the new floor soon.

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Ellen said...

You and Sunshade can play Checkers at night.
Sorry your butt exploded ....

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Stinky...we know ALL BOUT THOSE EXPLOSIONS!!

Seems like everything splodes around here...butts, tummys, paws...yep...paws...sheesch.

I adore the pastels in this new floor...

I would cuz I'm the

LACIE!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jaffa!
Oh-oh! butt explosion??
don't worry! that was a good chance to change your floor!
I hope Sunshade gets used to it soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Toby said...

Oh Jaffa.... we're sorry to hear that your butt sploded!! But the new floors are nice too and I don't know why Sunshade doesn't like them. Maybe you can splode on the new ones too and then your mom can get something that Sunshade likes too?

Tobes

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Exploding butts are not a fun thing. Not for hoomans, dogs, or floor mats. Sorry you were sick Jaffa but at least ya got a super new floor puzzle out of it! We like the way that you sit only on the blue ones. hehehe.
AireKisses and WelshieHugs,
BabyRD & Hootie

Unknown said...

i love your blog its awesome!!!