Saturday, February 25, 2012

Yummy Stickies

My pretty wittle friend Lola Bear gave Jaffaman and my Sunshade a bag bag. See, my Sunshade was nice nice, she said she opened for Jaffaman so me no no get tired. I said fank you fank you my Sunshade!!


See my smart Sunshade open opened!! Yummy stickies inside,


My Sunshade was nice nice, she said she try try first to make sure it no no bad, so Jaffaman no no get sick. I said ok ok, fank you Sunshade!


But see, my Sunshade puke puke..... She said it no no good, Jaffaman no no eat it... I said ok ok, me hope you're ok Sunshade,


Mummy said to Jaffaman, it's ok ok to eat, you no no listen to Sunshade,


I said really really? Okee dokee!!


Me ask mummy you sure it's good good???


Me no no want to get sick ok ok? Mummy pinkie swear it's ok ok!!


(mum: of course it's good!! Our friends won't send us bad stuff silly guy! Don't listen to Sunshade anymore!)


Ok fank you fank you! Me want to eat outside ok ok? Me no no want to eat beside my Sunshade.... me is a wittle scawered....


Good good mummy said it's ok ok to eat in yard!! Fank you pretty Lola and Lola mommy, me love love you!!

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Sunshade is so slick trying to pull a fast one on you, Jaffa!
Enjoy your yummy stick!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Jaffaman, eat away don't worry all is well. Your evil mum will look after you.

Asta said...

Jaffa

so glad you didn't listen to youw Sunshade and took that yummie stickie outside to enjoy.
Youw Mommi and fwiend Wowa wouldn't steew you wong
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Oh Jaffa you looked so sad when Sunshade was taste-testing your bully sticks. Sure glad your mama set you straight and you got to eat one. BabyRocketDog is sneaky like that too...She is always stealing my goodies, saying it is for my own good. Sneaky sisters!! Glad you're happy now.
WelshieHugs,
Hootie

The Thuglets said...

Oh yum yum fabulous stickies!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx