Monday, December 19, 2011

Fun fun store!

Jaffaman and my Sunshade came to a fun fun place on my Sunshade's happy day!! (Sunshade: happy day = MY 12th Birfday!)


My Sunshade said you sniff everywhere ok ok?


I said ok ok, me follow what you do. See see, me using my nosie too! (mum: the way Jaffa reads and takes hints from Sunshade's body language is just amazing!)


Then my Sunshade said come come here, I said ok Jaffaman coming!!


She said somefing is in there,


See, my Sunshade was rite rite,


Mousie poo poo in there, so mousie in there too??


Mummy said mousie poo poo no good, so we no no sniff them. I said ok ok, but me firsty..... (Sunshade: the genius tried to jump "into" the fish pond....)


(mum: He didn't really tried to jump into the pond per se. Derek asked him to put his paws up by saying "up up", which was his command or jumping up. He couldn't see that there was over the ledge, so he tried to jump all the way up LOL. I think he thought it was just a platform. As soon as he saw water, he pulled out mid-aire and didn't clear the jump thankfully!)

Then we went to see cute cute friends,


I said HI, me is Jaffaman!!


Me like these friends too,


They run run fast on the wheel, Jaffaman run run fast too,


My Sunshade said she want the guinea piggie in there, (Sunshade: but I still didn't get a guinea piggie on MY birfday....)


Jaffaman said me want THIS!!!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

ewwwwwwwwwww - a lizard isn't even cute and furry, Jaffa! You wouldn't want to sleep with him, would you? We like Sunshade's idea of the GP much better!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Jaffaman, we're not really into lizards here either. My mom thinks that they are creepy looking. I think that your evil mum should have gotten Sunshade a "gp" though.

Kari in Alaska said...

What a fun store

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com