Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Me me got ICE CREAM!!!

Mummy said said Jaffaman and MY Sunshade can have ice cream cream to help help friend friends.

Jaffaman said said ok ok, may me have it please please???


Sunshade said said GIIIIIIIIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEE!!!


(mum: that's the difference between my girl and my boy. One asks politely, the other one DEMANDS!!)

(Sunshade: HEY! It WORKS doesn't it??)

Cream cream so yummy yummy! Jaffaman love love it!





Me me had cold tongue tongue, and my head head no no feel good..... (Sunshade: brain freeze LOL)



Mummy said said Jaffaman eat eat cone cone.


Me said said OK OK, thank you thank you. Me take take cone cone ok ok??



(Sunshade: how come you got to eat the cone??)

Mummy said said wheat wheat bad bad for you Sunshade, so me eat eat bad bad thing things so good good for you ok ok?

(Sunshade: NO! I'll take the hot spots!)

12 comments:

Snowball said...

You make me feel like going for an ice cream too...**Drool**

Luv,
Snowball

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Jaffa!

I missed you!!! That ice cream looks real yummy!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, you got ice cream too! What a great brother you are not to let Sunshade get sick on that nasty cone! She owes you one!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Stanley said...

Jaffaman!

You look like such a big Dale now (missed you - and you've been growing while you've been away, man!) You are so great to watch out for your Sunshade.

Love your photos, buddy. You'll be stiff competition... even for Sunshade!

Your goober buddy,
Stanley

Anonymous said...

Just love the picture of Jaffa initially biting the cone. What can I say - I'm partial to nose shots :+)

Kath-
Moxie & Buster (RIP their mischievous souls.)

Bogart H. Devil said...

What a cute young rogue you've become Jaffa... nice work with that cone!

Love,
Bogart

Joe Stains said...

the cone is the BEST part, you sure are lucky!

Amber-Mae said...

Woh Jaffa, you're gonna beat me! Nu-uh! I make sure you won't... But I like that last pic of you with the cone, hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Myeo said...

We love ice creamy too!!!

Love
Boy n Baby

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Jaffa ~ you are so polite! Did you enjoy the ice cream a lot?? :)

Juno said...

Hello Jaffa! I love your photos, especially you sticking out a tongue. That ice cream absolutely looks yummy. You lucky, one! Sunshade got an ice cream but she didn't get a cone!

Momo xoxo

L said...

Hi ya Jaffa, That ice cream looks yummy. You get to eat the cone? You lucky dog! Have a great weekend, k?

Toodles,
Sweets