Monday, June 4, 2007

Play in yard yard & tag tags

Me me and Qila love to play play in the yard yard. Qila like like to hold a thing thing in her mouf, and say say chase chase me Jaffa Jaffa!


I say say ok ok, me me chase chase you ok ok Qila Qila??




Qila is nice nice, she no no run run fast fast (Sunshade: as in "slows down") for me me to get ball ball. (mum: As you can see Qila is much more speedy and agile than Jaffa LOL...)

Jaffaman and Qila play play tug tug sometimes, see see, like this,



(Sunshade: have you notice WHOSE deflated soccer ball you guys were tugging on???)

Me me got tire tired, so me me say say to Qila Qila can Jaffaman have the ball ball to play play too???


Qila is good good, she say say ok ok Jaffa, you can have turn chew chew too!


Jaffaman say say, watch me me Qila Qila and Kaylie Kaylie Girl,


Jaffaman is like like Super Duper Jaffaman right right??


(Sunshade: *eye roll* .. okay.. that just sounds super duper un-attractive...)

Sunshade's grandpapa no no here anymore today (Sunshade: as in MY grandpa left today...), and Sunshade was nice nice and made made Jaffaman and Qila Qila nice nice name tag tags.

See see, this is mine mine:



This is Qila Qila's:


THANK YOU THANK YOU Sunshade, me love love you!!

(Qila: hmmm.... Jaffa, I'm thinking we should ask somedog what these papers say because I'm like, that's a lot of letters just for our names, you know what I'm saying?

Wait, what's that sound??

*tail goes straight down*)

17 comments:

jaffeboy said...

Jaffa Jaffa, ball ball is nice nice. I think U strong strong when play tug tug. Qila Qila is cute cute running with ball ball in mouf mouf.

Jaffa Jaffa, U tear tear Sunshies' ball ball so U must share share your new ball ball with her ok ok?!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, Qila is super speedy! I am like you Jaffa, always plodding around after other dogs!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

Jaffa,
You and Qila play so well together! Good boy! That Sunshade is quiet a comedienne with the tags, isn't she! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Toby said...

Jaffa!! Those signs are not nice!! I think you should chew them up!!

Tobes

Ruby Bleu said...

Jaffaman...
Listen to Qila...those signs aren't right. Sunshade Sunshade being mean mean to you and Qila.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Stanley said...

Jaffa. Jaffa.

You are SOOOOO devoted to your Sunshade! Very sweet, buddy. Don't ever let go of your softer side!

It seems your Qila takes after her aunty Sunshade in more ways than one. (Qila, you're pretty quick on the ground with that ball, and about those signs Sunshade made you).

Keep lovin' and playin' like there's no tomorrow.

Goober love,
Stanley

Joe Stains said...

hmm those letters are a little too small for my old eyes, I can't tell you what those papers say ;)

qila sure is a quick girl!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Jaffa, you play so nice with Qila... Ah... "nice" tags Sunshade made for you and Qila

~ girl girl

Myeo said...

Qila is smart smart. We are holding our breath in anticipation for what happen when you guys go ask around about the tag.

Love
Boy n Baby

Luckie Girl said...

Oh Qila, you are quite a smart/observant doggie huh....Maybe you can ask your Mom what Sunshade wrote or maybe wear the tags out when you go for a walk with Jaffa!

Asta said...

Jaffaman, you two little Stinkys are the cutest cutest ever...those are all my favorite games too..can I come over to play play eith you and Qila?

I think Sunshade likes to pull your leg(that means play twicks on you and Qila)it's all in fun
smoochie kisses
Asta

Bogart H. Devil said...

Aw Jaffa, you guys are really cute together... I think Qila looks like she's having so much fun with you!!!

You're a GOOD brother :)

Love,
Bogart

Putter said...

Jaffa! Jaffa!

You and Qila are fun! I wish you could come to MY house sometime! Can you ask Sunshade for permission and then maybe we can make plans:)

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

PreciOus said...

Oh Jaffa, you and Qila are such loving siblings. Glad you didn't leave out Sunshade too.

Snuggle,
Precious

Stanley said...

Jaffa Man!

You look like a superhero in some of those photos. Love to watch you and speedy Qila jet around the yard together! Bet you're all worn out at the end of the day.

So nice of your Auntie Sunshade to make you those tags. You should give her all kinds of bitey kisses on her face. Don't tell her I told you so, but she secretly LOVES when you do that. Give her as many as you can!

By the way, what happened to Qila there at the end? Is she okay?

Your goober pal,
Stanley

jaffeboy said...

Jaffa Jaffa, it is me Kaylie Kaylie. Vet Vet say no more mite mite. It is yipee yipee. Thank you thank you for eating the flies flies.

My fur fur will grow grow & I will be pretty pretty again... blush blush...

Anonymous said...

jaffa! i don't think sunshade would be too happy if we told you what the sign said :p

love..
chiyo