Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yummy flowers

Mummy and my Sunshade no no home today. D-Guy Guy said lets make yummy flowers for them ok? I said ok ok!!


See, yummy meat meat and yummy veggie together to make yummy flowers!! (mum: it's bacon wrapped asparagus roses :-))


Me give to my Sunshade,


She love love them!!


She no no take her eyes off them, see see,


My Sunshade want to eat all by herself,


Good good mummy said Sunshade share wif Jaffaman ok ok?


My Sunshade said NO and me said oh no no... help....


Good good mummy said me no no worry,


See, she put some on Jaffaman's plate plate. We get 1-2-3-4 each,


Me was happy happy, water came out of my mouf, see?


Yummy yummy,



Last one...


All gone gone now....


My Sunshade got some too, she eat eat fast!


Happy Flower Day mummy and my Sunshade, me lov lov you!! (mum: Love you too Jaffaman!) (Sunshade: I would have loved you if you didn't eat MY flowers!!)

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That was so sweet and thoughtful of you and D-guy to make yummy flowers for Sunshade, Jaffa. I'm glad she decided to share a few of them with you!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Anniversary Flowers said...

Wow!
This is awesome post.

Kari in Alaska said...

droool

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

What lovely flowers. Mommy is showing them to our daddy, so he can make some for us when we get home! Thanks Jaffa Jaffa for the great idea!
Smooches,
BabyRD & Hootie