Sunday, May 9, 2010

Running wif fast fast thing!

DD-Guy said Jaffaman got lots of energy, we do somefing about it,


I said ok ok, what do we do??


See see, DD-Guy bring out this, me no no know what it is. He said it's a fast fast thing.


DD-Guy said he show show me,


See see, like this!


I was happy happy at first, then I run infront of the fast fast thing, and it was no no good.....


Jaffaman said said fank you for showing me fast fast thing, but me go home now ok?


DD-Guy said I no no go home yet.... see see.....



(Sunshade: too bad he wasn't lost... SIGHHHH...)

(mum: Jaffa is 3.5 years old now, and that was his first time running along side a bike. I think he did very well!!! I didn't want to over exercise him too early before his bones were mature, and risk making the same mistake I made with Sunshade (and have her pay for the rest of her life - agility @ 7 months old resulted in permanent elbow injury)


My Sunshade meet meet a new friend on her walkie, Jaffaman no no meet new friend... I was running with fast fast thing.....



You see see my Sunshade kick dirt dirt at new friend?? Jaffaman would never do that to new friend friend!

(Sunshade: yeah, you just PEEEEEEE on them! Photo evidence below!)

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We loved how you grabbed your leash and took D-guy for a ride on his bike, Jaffa! Of course you were in complete control!
We think your new friend knows that you're the alphaGirl, Sunshade! He won't be messin' with you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Princess Patches said...

Running beside the bike looks like great fun, Jaffa! We hope it burned off some of your energy!

Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches (who burn off enough energy running like lunatics around the backyard)

Toby said...

Way to go Jaffa!! You were following that fast-fast thing just like what I see on tv!!! But I think Jaffa is showing D-guy and not the other way around?? BOL!

Shhh, don't tell your Mom... but she sounds exactly like my mom. My mom always tells my dad to "watch" me when he takes me out. I guess so I don't get lost??

Tobester

Dexter said...

Sunshade's new friend looks a bit portly. I think she was just demonstrating how to work on improving one's bottom.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jaffa!
You did not look very convinced at first!
I hope you enjoyed it!
Did you pee on your friend?? Oh-oh!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza