Friday, May 7, 2010

My girliefriends!!!

Jaffaman super duper happy, my 1,2 girliefriends are HERE!!!


Faye Faye's mommy and daddy no no here, so she stay wif Jaffaman a long long time. Wittle Lola came to play play and pull pull hair.


(Sunshade: he meant Faye has been here for about 2 weeks, and Lola came over today for mum to hand strip her face.)

I no no know who to play wif, see see, me in the middle,


Lola love love Jaffaman's yard, she run like this! (Sunshade: *ahem* it's MY yard in case you've forgotten.)


I love love Lola, I hug hug her, see, (Sunshade: you mean you "hump hump" her?)


No Sunshade, see see, Jaffaman HUG HUG my Lola!


Lola went to see my Sunshade's big big hole,


Jaffaman watch for bad bad things while my Sunshade dig dig dig, (Sunshade: he meant he was "guarding", which was completely unnecessary!)


My Sunshade worked hard hard on the hole, see see,


She said said these are Sunshade's rockies, nobody take them! We said ok ok we no no like rockies anyway....


Wittle Lola got tired, so I said you rest ok ok, me go play play with Faye!! Lola said ok ok, she no no jealous!


Faye Faye got tired too, so Jaffaman play by myself, see see,


Faye said said yummy water please,


My Sunshade said she want yummy water too!


Faye Faye and Sunshade rest rest because they no no young like Jaffaman, see see,


(Sunshade: OBJECTION! We just don't have ADHD thats all!)

You say say anything and I no no say you're wrong because Jaffaman LOVE LOVE you my Sunshade!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure have lots of pretty girlfriends, Jaffa and you have a beautiful yard to run around in!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

You are sooooo lucky Jaffaman!
The only man among all the ladies!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

dang you are surrounded by lovely ladies pal! You should probably learn how to take a break tho, you don't want to start to annoy the ladies. Well, you already annoy Sunshade... but you know what I mean...