Sunday, April 25, 2010

Adventure Den

Mummy and Weeebecca took Jaffaman and my girliefriend Lola to play play inside, (Sunshade: he meant Lola's mom, "Rebecca".)



Me walk around with Lola at new new place,


Lola check out dark dark house, see see Sunshade, Lola's got mussle bum bum too!


(Sunshade: excuse me? Are you talking to ME? There's only ONE muscle butt in the world, and that's mine OKAY?)


Ok ok Sunshade, you're right right, me wrong wrong ok?

Jaffaman like bright bright house!


We went to the back and see lots of friend friends,


(mum: a new daycare center had opened up in our area, and they had an open house for potential clients. Rebecca and I just took Jaffa and Lola there so they can play with other dogs!)

(Sunshade: I was abandoned at home, BY MYSELF, btw...)

Jaffaman test the big big water bucket,


Lola did too!


We play play in big water bucket together,



Then Jaffaman see see a doggie poo poo outside, and I said me go go now, buy buy!


(mum: Jaffa is VERY sensitive towards dog urine or feces. He cannot stand the smell of them LOL.)

Me got far far away, see see,


I love love the tall tall slide,


Its soooooo fun! Jaffaman run down fast fast, see see,


Lola and other friend friends followed Jaffaman to play play inside too,


One friend friend was hiding. Me me and Lola said come out and play play ok??


See see, we play play, Lola pull pull wif grey friend friend, and Jaffaman run fast fast down slide! (mum: the dog you see tugging with Lola is a salt & pepper Giant Schnauzer puppy! Such rare colouring!)



Cute cute Lola want to pull pull on string, but she no no know how.....


More friend friends come to play play on slide,



One guy from UFC hit hit my girliefriend Lola in the head head, see see,


Jaffaman said said, you no no hit my Lola ok ok? Or me pee pee on you! (Sunshade: and he WILL!)


Lola like this friend friend a lot, his name is Oskar. He bark bark a lot, but he was a cool cool dude,


Me watch friend friends play from high high place, see see,


I can see see all the peeple and doggies,


Jaffaman is cool dude up here!


Me love love it!


Lola said said she want to try try too, but its scawie.....


I said said no problemo, me go go wif you Lola!

Then Lola brave brave, see see,


My pretty girliefriend Lola *muah* (Sunshade: more like *landshark to the face*)


Lola's mommy said good good Jaffaman and Lola sit sit ok?


I said ok ok, me lie down down, but Lola sit sit ok?


We got a wittle bit tired... Jaffaman said we look for bed bed ok?


Lola said ok ok, she help me find bed bed too,


I found found one! But.... it no no smell good....


So I said said to mummy, we go home now to see my Sunshade ok ok?

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You and Lola looked like you had the best time playing with all of your new friends, Jaffa! Mitch is weird about getting too close to peepee and poopoo too, even his own!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch