Sunday, September 16, 2007

Play play at Rusty's water house!!

Rusty said said Jaffaman and Sunshade come come to my house to run run ok ok?? See see, me me and Rusty run run!!


Me see see my Sunshade in water, so me go see see too.


See see, Rusty came to see see too.



Jaffaman said said LET'S PLAY PLAY ok ok?? Rusty said said OK!!





(Sunshade: I was looking for my special rockie in case you were wondering.)

Me got got Sunshade's long long ball ball, see see. Rusty said said hey dude dude, what is that??


Jaffaman said said it's fun fun, you come chase me me ok ok??


Rusty said OK OK I'm COMING!!




Me run run fast, see see, like this,


But Rusty fast fast too,


See see, Rusty beside me now,


He catch catch me me.....


So smart smart Jaffaman said said me run run to boat house ok ok?


Then Jaffaman saw saw my Sunshade go far far in water, so me said said Jaffaman brave brave, me go go too!! My first first time!!



Me saw saw mummy at wood wood bridge (Sunshade: the dock), so me said said me swim swim to you ok mummy? Mummy said said good good boy, but mummy worry worry because Jaffaman swam out out to other side of wood wood bridge. (mum: he swam around to the other side of the dock and was trying to climb "up" to come to me...)



Mummy ran ran back to beach, and said said come here Jaffa!! So me said said ok, me swim swim back to you mummy!!



(mum: camera ran out of memory.....)

Mummy and Sunshade said said me me gooood gooood boy and brave brave Jaffaman!! I said said, thank you thank you!!

(mum: Jaffa acted like he had just discovered something really fun to do, and he couldn't stop doing it!! He is always trying to do what Sunshade does. You could tell he really looks up to her and wants to go everywhere with her.)

Mummy said said look here Jaffaman, me said said ok ok, and mummy said said WAHHHHHHHHH ............ scawie eye eyes ......


Jaffaman had a lot a lot of fun fun with Rusty. Me said said to Rusty me play play with Stellie a lot a lot you know?? And Rusty said said REALLLY!! Bring Stellie Stellie next time ok ok?? Me said said OK OK!!


Stellie Stellie, Captain Terry and Rusty said said you come play play next time ok ok??

9 comments:

Snowball said...

Hi Jaffa,

It look like a really nice little family gathering for you and your Sunshade. Can I tag along when you go visit Rusty again?

Luv,
Snowball

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Jaffa, you really are a great swimmer. You don't look at all scared of the water. We've hardly ever been swimming. Not really our cup of tea.
Looks like you and Sunshade had a great time with your new matie.

Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations, Jaffa! You're a born swimmer! I can't wait till you post again and next time Stella will be along! Do you think she'll swim too? What a fun adventure!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ume said...

dat was a fun boat trip out to c big fishies! n u schwimed!!! but the bestest thing was u met your brother, Rusty VII! he looks so much like Sunshade! hopefully Stella can join in the next family gathering soon!

Kirby said...

Jaffa! Look at you swim!! Each pup begins to swim in their own time. Me, I wasn't ready 'till this summer. Now, you can chase your Sunshade around and around and around in the water. I'm sure she'll loooooove that. Glad you had fun with Rusty. He's a little cutie!

Kirby

Joe Stains said...

WOW jaffa you were swimming like a champion! I bet sunshade was really proud of you and I know your Mom was!!

Stanley said...

Jaffa!!

I always knew you were a swimmer! You look like you've been swimming all your life. You're a natural!

Can't wait til you go visit Rusty again. You'll have a big family reunion next time!

Goob love,
Stanley

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure are a brave doggie to swim Jaffa. :)

~ Girl girl

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Great swimming! I can only do about three strokes before I chicken out.

xxx
Mojo