Thursday, September 6, 2007

Card card from Stellie tellie!!

Stellie tellie send send mummy and Jaffaman and my Sunshade a card card. See see,


Mummy said said Jaffa, sit sit with card card ok ok? Me said said no problemomo!!


Jaffaman said said me read read card card ok ok??


Stellie tellie said said she was happy happy here with me me and my Sunshade and mummy! I said said WOWIE, Stellie tellie got got so many name names, see see,


Jaffaman smell smell Stellie tellie, but me no no see Stellie tellie.....??


Mummy said said that's Stellie's paw paw, so Jaffaman smell smell Stellie. See see, cute cute Stellie!!


Me me love love you Stellie tellie, and me me want to play play when you no no hurt hurt anymore ok ok?? (mum: Stella is recovering well from her spay surgery)

THANK YOU THANK YOU Stellie tellie!!!

9 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

jaffa, me love love stellie too!

do you get to see stella often?

wet wet licks

Boo

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww puppy love! That was so sweet of Stella to send you a card, Jaffa! I hope you get to see her soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

jaffeboy said...

Jaffa Jaffa, please send love love to Stellie tellie... Get well soon Stellie Stellie.

Jaffa Jaffa look handsome handsome with card card.

Luckie Girl said...

I am happy to hear she's recovering well from her opawration. I bet you two will be playing really soon!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Jaffa...you're getting big, Dog!!! So glad ur feeling better after your surgery. I'm still having problems sitting since I watched ur video....

Wiry love, Scruffy

Myeo said...

So sweet of Stella to send you a Thank you card.

Do you gutys meet up often?

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. that's so sweet of Stellie to send you that pawsome card Jaffa.

~ Girl girl

Stanley said...

JaffaMan!

Buddy, you ARE getting so big. You already look like your at LEAST one year old, if not older. But, you still have your puppy sweetness.

Princess Stella LOVED LOVED LOVED spending her vacation with you. Anydog or hammie who watched the videos of you two together could see how happy she was.

Sounds like you both had surgery around the same time. Hope you're both recover great and are back wrasslin' together soon!

Goob love,
Stanley

Joe Stains said...

that sure was a nice card she made you! we are happy to hear she is recovering from her surgery ok!