Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm BACK BACK!!

Brave brave Jaffaman is BACK BACK!! Me me wakie wakie today, and said said Jaffaman no no hurt hurt anymore, me me is ready to play play! See see,



(mum: I can't believe this guy! This video was taken the morning after his surgery. He was not on pain meds, nothing, and he woke up ready to GO GO GO!!! I'm suppose to keep him calm and only take him out on short leash bathroom breaks for the next 10 days..... OH BOY!

He had a good night last night. Didn't whimper, didn't seem to be in pain, and slept through the night. I thought about crating him, but he looked so dopey and comfortable all curled up on the bed I didn't want to wake him. I am happy so far, he doesn't seem too interested in his incisions at all. )


(Sunshade: Whatever Aunty Janice and Aunty Jen gave him yesterday was GOOOOOD. I need to get more of that stuff and feed it to him or half of my face is going to go missing by the end of the day!)

12 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Sunshade sure did not look impressed with your recovery, maybe you should go rest some more?!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee Jaffa sure recovery real fast. And you're so active now. :)

~ Girl girl

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Jaffa,
You really are BACK in action. hehe...Poor Sunshade, she only had like one day rest from you. LOL!!

Snowball said...

Jaffa,
I am glad to see you ready and on the go again so soon after the surgery.

I have a question. I thought you guys mention that the ChickenDALE is still in your house? Who is that, that came down the stairs?

Luv,
Snowball

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Sunshade,

When you find out about those knock-out pills, could you ask for some for me too? I'd love to start hiding them in Mitch's food on a regular basis! With the cooler weather coming, he's driving me NUTS!!! I guess it could be his recent haircut too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Molly the Airedale said...

I just realize that I'm supposed to be supporting Jaffa at his bloggy! hahahaha! Sorry Jaffa, we do love you lots! I think Auntie Sunshade needs a relaxing vacation!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

jaffeboy said...

Jaffa Jaffa, glad U have no more pain pain. U must rest rest for now. No playing too rough rough ok!

Sunshade no play play with you? She got shower shower? Shower is no fun fun for her?

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Jaffa, you sure recovered quickly from surgery. I haven't gone down that road and I'm 6. I don't think I will be after seeing those pics. You sure are brave.

Noah

Stanley said...

Jaffa Boy!

Congratulations, buddy! You ARE very brave, and I'm stinking happy you are feeling so much better so fast!

I'm sure that Sunshade would like you to give her as many kisses as you can to let her know you're okay. (Let's keep that between you and me ~ let her think it's your idea).

Goober love,
Stanley

Myeo said...

Hey Jaffa

You are back to your land-sharking duties..hehe

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jaffa! Quick recovery. I have Olif into rescue here in SE Michigan and he was neutered Tuesday and had an umbilical hernia repaired. The vet won't even let me take him out for a walk yet! You, my friend, are worthy of the Super 'dale title like your auntie.
xoxoxxo,
Ellen

Boo Casanova said...

hahaha mitch, u are full of energy. i was drowsy for 2 whole days. i look so forlorn but u look soooooo good. poor sunshade needs to get off those saliva off her face. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo