Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I got cool fing and I make white white fings!!

My pretty wittle friend Lola (not my Wifey), and her mommy said handsome Jaffaman wear a handsome banana ok ok?


(Sunshade: banana = bandanna. Our Facebook friends sent us pressies, you can read more and see my pressie on my SuperBLOG!!)


See see, it has my name on it!


They put a picture of handsome Jaffaman on it, see see,


(Sunshade: that is an embroidered image of a REGAL looking Airedale, emphasizing on REGALLLLLL!!)

Jaffaman is regal regal too, see see, (Sunshade: you obviously don't know what regal means....)


More regal regal!!!


(Sunshade: They should put a new definition in the dictionary for the word regal - opposite of a Jaffa is regal.)

Then mummy had to go groom groom today, so Jaffaman went to play wif my friend Simba,


Simba love ball ball, so me love love ball ball too!!



(Sunshade: The ONLY time STINKY really cares about tennis balls is when he is with Simba as Simba's #1 priority in life is tennis balls, being a Golden Retriever X Poodle. So whenever STINKY is with him, STINKY becomes a reliable retriever that he never once was. STNKY would also carry the tennis ball with him wherever he goes.


Not to mention, he gnaws on it until it becomes disgustingly FOAMMMMMMMY!!! Of course, his tennis ball obsession lasts only as long as he's with Simba.)



(mum: I think Jaffa becomes a tennis ball manic when he's with Simba because there is competition. Something somebody else wants and loves, so he must have it too. So typical of an Airedale!)

Watch cool Jaffaman jump jump ok???




My nosie hit the ball ball and it flew far far away, see,


(Sunshade: this is his Just-Got-Punch-In-The-Face, face!!)


Simba said to Jaffaman, wow wow, how do you fly fly like that???


I said me show you ok ok?



Simba said he no no try, because its too hard hard, but he wait wait to steal it from Jaffaman....


I said NO WAY Simba, me me is MUFASAAAAA!!! See my big mouf??


(Sunshade: err... what does the Simba's dad, Mufasa, from the Lion King have anything to do with this you weirdo? (mum: Sunshade, it's his blog, he can write whatever he wants.) And look at your disgusting foamy/slobber!!!! OmdoG, how is it possible that I am even remotely related to him, not to mention, closely related?)


See me make magic white string? The white white string hold the ball ball up in aire from the floooooor!


(mum: we caught the ball bouncing, or at least trying to with all that extra coating on LOL! He never foams up at home either, only at Simba's house when he's THAT into tennis balls.)

More white white fings made in Jaffaland!


ps. me miss miss you Wifey Lola..... my haire long long now cause nobuddy bite bite them off like you did.... me want you to bite bite my ears, my leggies, my bellie, and my tail again!!!

6 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Yeah Jaffaman, you're too cool. Hmm, how do you get tennis balls to ooze white string and what's with the foamy mouth? Mum must have to clean you up a little bit.

Kari in Alaska said...

that is some super foamy ness!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your Just-Got-Punch-In-The-Face, face, Jaffa! Your nose looks kinda flattened! hehehe
You are a very handsome boy and most regal and that was very kind of Lola to make you that beautiful bandana!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

ellen said...

I'm sorry, I laughed out loud at your "just punched in the face" look. I know it must not have felt very good, but jeez, it looked like it rang your bell for a sec.
You are such a good boy, Jaffa. Have you talked to your mum about agility?
xoxox,
ellen

Lorenza said...

You are a master of the white white fings!
And you can fly!
Wow!
Regal!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Lurvvvve the new bandana! Nhi and Lola are such good friends. The pics of you lovely. Except the one with the stink-eye....that one is scary!!
Smooches from pooches,
BRD & HOotie