Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun fun at the beeeech

Mummy took Jaffaman and my Sunshade to beeeeech in the U-S-A!!


 Look!  

JAFFASANITY!!!!!


 Me jump jump for stickies, see see,


Jaffaman got it!!


I said to mummy, Jaffaman go be King ok ok? 


Do me look like Lion King??


Me ready to come down now ok ok mummy? 


My Sunshade said she tire tire, so she lie down like this, 


Jaffaman said, no be tired Sunshade, me wake you up ok ok??!! (Sunshade: not like I had ANY choice!)




Yippee! Wakie Sunshade!! Oh no no.... sowie... me no no see your head...


(Sunshade: stooopid stormed towards me at top speed, couldn't stop in time, and stepped on my HEAD! He also kicked sand all over my FACE!)

Then my Sunshade played with rockies, see see, 


Me no no why she put lots rockies around her. My silly Sunshade! (Sunshade: that's my rock sign that says "GO AWAY STINKY!!!" ......... no wonder it didn't work...)


Handsome Jaffaman saw somefing,


Brave brave Jaffaman went to check out somefing,


No no worry, it was nofing!!


2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You look like you had a great time on the beach, Jaffa. Sunshade must have been pretty upset when you ran into her head and got sand all over her face. OOPS! We know you didn't mean any harm.

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 6th Birthday, Jaffa! We hope you have the most wonderful day!
We love you!

Mitch and Molly and angel Maggie and Auntie Sue