Thursday, March 29, 2012

JaffaPIGS!!!

Look at me me and JaffaPIGS!!! (Sunshade: Please DON'T insult MY SuperPIGS!)

Jaffaman is good wif JaffaPIGS, see see,


(mum: I know we all know Sunshade is great with her piggies, but Jaffa is actually excellent as well. He doesn't seem to have the nurturing/maternal instincts that Sunshade has shown, but he is still very gentle with them as well. He isn't very intrigued by them, so chooses to ignore them most of the time other than to look for their droppings to eat... EW I know!)

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are such a happy boy, Jaffa, and so careful not to step on the piggies!

Love ya lots
Mitch

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Jaffa, I hope that you're enjoying your agility lessons.

Brinley Westie said...

You and dose piggies!! Too cute!!

Dexter said...

I agree that those piggies are kind of boring except for when they make noms from their bottoms. I mean all they want is to hang out and grunt, right? Not super action critters like yourself.

Slobbers,
Mango