Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Monkey Day!

Mummy said today is Happy Monkey day, so me look like a monkey! (Sunshade: it's Howl-loween..)


My Sunshade was a piggy, see see,


(Sunshade: I was NOT a pig. I just had a pig on my back!)


Monkey Jaffaman and Piggy Sunshade,


And then me run run like this,


And me no no know what happened, but everyfing turn black black...


Jaffaman brave brave, me no no scared,


Me used my nosie and found mummy,


I said to mummy, Jaffaman needs glasses so me can see ok ok?


Good good mummy said me no no need glasses, and she's RIGHT!! Jaffaman can see now!


Hope all my friends had a Happy Monkey Day like Jaffaman and my Sunshade did!!


See see more piggie Sunshade here ok ok?

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are the most handsome monkey, Jaffa! We sure wish we could meet you in person. You look like so much fun to play with!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

BOL, you silly monkey! You do look adorable! My hoomans' tried to make a cowdog (I don't know if it's supposed to be half-cow, half-dog or if it was supposed to be the cool version where I get to ride on horses).

Pepsi

Kari in Alaska said...

Love those sweaters!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
dogisgodinreverse.com

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Jaffa, you looked great. A very nice costume. We're still wondering if your evil mum is up to her old tricks - what do you think Sunshade?

Asta said...

Jaffaman
You awe the cutest and bwavest little monkey evew!!!I love youw costoome!
I hope you had loads of fun and got tons of tweats
smoochie kisses
ASTA

brooke said...

Those are so cute!